Diwali is around the corner and everyone worship for good fortune, prosperity and health if you are looking for same than Vaastu can help your for sure. Here we are with Vaastu Tips for Diwali to change your Fortune this festival.
Vaastu tips can be very important for any home, office or place as it ensures that positive energies enter your place and all the negative vibes are out. However, when it comes to Diwali celebrations a festival of prosperity, these Vaastu tips take on even greater importance. Implementation of Vaastu tips and remedies to your home or office this Diwali can bring prosperity to your life and change your fortune too. Read on to know a few simple Vaastu tips for Diwali which ensure economic gains and prosperity.
Vaastu Tips for Diwali
All of us desire to be blessed with wealth and prosperity by worshiping the Goddess Lakshmi on Diwali. Apart from performing the various religious rituals, a few Vaastu tips and remedies can help to fulfill all wishes.
Diwali is one of the biggest Hindu festivals celebrated all over India with great enthusiasm and reverence. It is not celebrated in homes or temple only, educational institutes, office or organizations and corporate businesses also get involved in celebrating Diwali. People exchange gifts and wishes with each other on Diwali. Worship goddess Laxmi and also enjoy fireworks at time. Diwali symbolizes the victory of righteousness and the lifting of spiritual darkness. The following Vaastu tips for Diwali can enhance your prosperity and bring good luck to you. Read on to know some important Vaastu tips for Diwali.
- First it’s very important to clean your house or working place clean thoroughly. De-clutter the place, throw all unwanted items as they obstruct the positive energy from entering in, clean the spider webs and make the place deeply clean as it is a believed that Goddess Lakshmi only enters a clean house. Do not forget to clean those neglected corners, which are seldom attended to. If possible go for whitewashing or just apply a fresh coat of paint to give your home a brand new look. Keep North-Eastern corner also known as Ishaan Kona and Northern direction of your house always clean, open and light to ensure economic stability and free flow of wealth into your house.
- Mix a solution by mixing rock sea salt with water and spray at all corners of the house. According to Vastu Shastra rock sea salt has a property to absorb all negative energies One can also add little energy salt or sendha namak while mopping the floor in everyday routine to get rid from negativity. Take a small glass bowl fill it with rock salt and put these bowls in all the four corners of your home or office, this will remove all evil energies from your place.
- As per Vastu principal move 27 things in your home on Diwali to bring good luck in your life. One can move any 27 things from a photo frame to any heavy object.
- Light is an important aspect of life and believed that it ward off all evil spirits, bring in prosperity and energize the surroundings. It is also believed that well lit homes attract positive vibes and good fortune so make sure your home should be shining nice and bright this Diwali. Use earthen lamps, candles, bulbs and colorful lighting to light up your place. Put blue, yellow and green colored light bulbs in north, red, orange and yellow light bulbs in east, white, indigo, violet and red color bulbs in south and yellow, orange, pink and gray light bulbs in west to decorate your home this Diwali.
- According to Vaastu Shastra main entrance is the most important location of any house or office and it should be obstacle free as it is associated with upcoming opportunities so keep it clutter free. Decorate the main entrance with Bandanwars or Torans (door hangings) preferably made with mango leaves and garland of marigold flowers to bring good luck, happiness and success to your home. Draw small footprints with a mix of rice flour and vermilion approaching towards home symbolizing that goddess Laxmi is entering into your home to bless you with good fortune. Do not forget to lighten your entrance properly.
- Keep water element proportionate in size to the room in North or Northeast direction on a top of a coin for your business’s prosperity. Rock Mountain picture South will inspire you to achieve more. Place a piggy bank in North-West direction to enhance your energy to work and make more money. By hanging a crystal ball in Southwest corner cash flow will improve and it will also speed up recovery, hang a crystal ball. Rising Sun picture in east will bring name and fame. South-East: Put nine stick bamboo in southeast corner of the house to grow your wealth. Place a water outside your front door, preferably on the right-hand side of the door to increase the flow of positive energies inside the home.
- Diwali is the time when everyone look for financial goals for the year or review them if required. In Vaastu we suggests that you write down your wealth aspirations in a new notebook with a new pen. Take three coins and wrap them up in red cloth and place them next to a water bowl in the North after puja in your safe or a place where you kept your valuables. A crystal bowl filled with water and rose petals placed in the central place of the house also brings positive vibes to your home. Place earthen lamps called Diyas in odd numbers (5, 7, and 11 so on) especially in the North-Eastern, Northern and Central zones of your house after Lakshmi puja.
- Place mirrors and clock on the North and East walls of your house as they symbolically duplicate the positive energy and bring in knowledge and wealth. A Mangal Deepak in the center of house will balance the five elements that our body is made up of. To make a Mangal Deepak you have to combine all ingredients at one place so take a glass bowl fill it water, sprinkle some flower petals, add some stone and light five floating Diyas in it. Clean all your ornaments made of gold, silver and precious stones.
- Diwali is the time when we all greet our loved ones with gifts and sweets. According to Vastu tips for Diwali do not give fire crackers, leather and knives and alike in the gifts as it is not auspicious for both giver and takers.
Vaastu tips for Lakshmi Puja on Diwali
On Diwali Hindu worshipped Lord Ganesha, Goddess Lakshmi, Goddess Saraswati and Goddess Kaali for their blessings. Before you get started with the Diwali rituals male your home Vaastu friendly. Lakshmi Puja conducted in the northern sector of a home, always bring wealth and fortune. Cleanliness, light and fragrance should be a part your Diwali rituals to enhance your wealth prospects. Play Devotional music and soothing tunes to fill your home with the right ambience for prosperity.
Clean idols with new cloths and use them for this purpose only. Put an earthen pot called Kalash with water in the East or North direction of the room. The idols must not face the door of the Puja room or one another. It’s not advisable to keep two idols of the same god at the Puja place. Place idols in the North-East direction in such a way that the worshiper faces the North-East or North or East while praying. Lord ‘Ganesha’ idol is to be kept on the left side of MA ‘Lakshmi’. The idols should preferably be made of mud and must be in sitting position. Offer kumkum, chandan, rice, flowers and sweets to idols while worshiping. It would be better to avoid wearing black colors on this Diwali. Wearing of red, yellow, purple, white, cream, blue colors would add to the joy and cheers.